History

Entertainment

Mystery



 

Every one of us wants to lead a fit and healthier life and to live a long active life. Am I right? But we need to follow some tips to lead a healthier life.

      Of course, we all know, that a healthy person won't  have any bad habits like smoking and drinking. Drinking occasionally won't affect your life. A healthy person will maintain a healthy weight, do exercises and maintains a healthy diet. Sounds more healthy right? But those who have tried changing their habits know how difficult it could be. Some people like me decides to make drastic changes, but when they face it, they give up due to lack of motivation.
The secret ingredients to live a healthy life: glass of water in the morning, more physical activity, and concentration - these are just a few simple ways to lead a healthy life. Small changes lead to big results!

10 Healthy Tips to maintain a Healthy Life:

1.) Drink a Glass of Water in the Morning:


     When you wake up, First thing you need to do is drink a glass of room temperature water. You can even put a slice of lemon in water, lemon contains vitamin C which is good for skin. Water cleans our system, bring on metabolism rate and flush out the bad toxins, bad toxins are not so good enough for our body. Some people said me drinking a glass of water in the morning will also helps to reduce weight!

2.) Sleep Enough:

      
     Sleeping less time will make you feel tired, lazy and even angry also. Lack of sleep can damage your physical health, mainly it effects on Heart. Some Biological studies have shown that 8 hours of sleep per 24-hour period is the average requirement for adults.  But all people are different and their sleeping time can differ between 6 to 10 Hours. Few studies said, if you feel sleepy during 4pm and 6pm, you probably didn't get enough sleep.

    "Getting too little sleep can impair body and brain, could even be deadly."

3.) Stretch in the Morning!

     Rather than snoozing in the morning, you can use your valuable time more wisely. Stretching your back, legs, and your neck will wake your body from sleep. By doing this, there will be an increase of blood flow to your muscles, which provides you an extra shot of oxygen and prepares them for a new day.


4.) Snack the Healthy Way:

     Eating Potato chips, cookies, and candies won't make your health better. They definitely harm your body at some time. They contain lots of fat, salt, and sugar. Instead of eating these junk foods, choose raw nuts, fresh fruits or berries, they are rich in minerals and vitamins.

5.) Eat Breakfast!

     I think you already Know about the breakfast, Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, especially for weight loss seekers. If you slip it, you'll get hungry long before lunch and will start eating junk food like chips or any snacks, which contains lots of fat and sugar and they are less in vitamins. In 2003, researchers at American Heart Association conference reported that "breakfast eaters are significantly less likely to be obese and get diabetes compared with non-breakfast eaters."

6.) Take a Daily Walk:




      Walking will avoid you from diabetes and also from more health problems. We all know about the advantages of physical activity, it makes your body fit and healthy. When you have less time, Use the stairs as often as possible instead of the elevator.  Take a walk with your friends, walk your dog a bit longer. The Research said, "people need to walk up to 12 miles per week or for about 125 to 200 minutes per week to improve their heart health."

7.) Make Social Connections:

     The Research said that lonely people are more likely to become ill and die younger. People with no friends are more stressed and depressed and often do less physical activities. Moreover, experts say that socially connected to a person, tends to be one of the most important ways of predicting his health and independence in later years.

8.) Study Ingredient Lists of Your Favorite Products:


     List of Product’s ingredient you're about to buy is very important as it shows you whether the food contains unnatural and unhealthy ingredients. There are tons of unhealthy food in the market and it is impossible to remember all of them. luckily, you can find anything on the internet. so study all of your favorite and most common foods, cosmetics and other products you buy. Unhealthy food may cause various diseases, allergic, and even cancer.

9.) Find New Activities!


        Start hiking with friends and family! or participate in activities like group sports, skiing or riding a bicycle. Maintaining a good hobby can give you enjoyment in your life and also keep your body healthy. By participating in these activities, you can meet new people and if you're not married maybe you will end up with a date. Crazy Right? So, stop relaxing and start enjoying!

10.) Love Your Life!



       Relax! Don’t get nervous and angry due to silly things. Don’t be too serious. Smile, love others and they will love you, and remember life is short, so always look on the bright side of  your life- happy people live longer!

                 " Share your health tips in the comment bar "

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of
    breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her
    to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to go to
    the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady
    called peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a
    herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the
    herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him
    my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be
    cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that
    I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how
    can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me
    That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can
    transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for
    the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier
    service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week
    complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not
    knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the
    miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the
    herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he
    didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him
    and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if
    you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from
    the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him
    +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the
    problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me
    davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete